Translation of rat run in Spanish:
- (Cars)atajo (masculine) (para evitar el tráfico de una calle principal en horas punta)Example sentences
- Sapling Road really has become a rat run since the bus lanes were introduced on St Helens Road.
- I live on a complete rat run between the High Road and Acton Lane.
- Householders in Moss Lane, Oswaldtwistle, had tried for years to stop traffic using the road as a rat run to the M65 motorway.
Definition of rat run in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.