Translation of rational in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (able to reason)(being)Example sentences1.2 (sane, lucid) See examples: to be rational
1.3 (sensible) capable of rational thoughtestar en su ( or mi etc) sano juicioestar cuerdo1.4 (efficient)capaz de razonarExample sentences
- Unlike the first two, Proviesque rarely displays a logical structure that can be followed by sensible rational people.
- To be honest, I once thought about having another woman, but I did not do it because I was able to be rational, I did not want to take any risks.
- I have a friend, a sensible, rational creature, not outwardly generous, but happy to share a garibaldi if pressed.
- Hegel develops his rational ontology of gender within a logic of oppositions.
- But for many people, their faith isn't based around an irrational fervour, and it isn't based around rational logic.
- The ideals of liberty, equality, and fraternity proved inadequate as bases for a fully rational society.
- 2 (Mathematics)Example sentences
- The set of rational numbers is denumerable, that is, it has cardinal number d.
- His idea was that every real number r divides the rational numbers into two subsets, namely those greater than r and those less than r.
- Term formalism can perhaps be extended to the integers and rational numbers, but what are the real numbers supposed to be?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.