Translation of react in Spanish:
- to react
againstsomethingreaccionarto react contraalgo onsomethingafectar algoit reacts on the quality of workafecta la calidad del trabajoto react tosomethinghow did he react to the news?¿cómo reaccionó al oír la noticia?he reacted to the news with a shrug
¿cómo reaccionó frente a or ante la noticia?al oír la noticia se encogió de hombrosto react to lightreaccionar a la luzshe reacted badly to the drugsu organismo reaccionó mal al medicamentoExample sentences
- Rail passengers have reacted angrily to news that fares are set to rise.
- All my three daughters react differently to stress.
- One reason is that financial markets react quickly to policy changes.
- When base is added, it reacts with hydronium ion to decrease its concentration, thereby stressing the system.
- In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.
- Direct sensing mechanisms might involve proteins or ligands that bind or react with oxygen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.