- [Computing/Informática] tiempo (masculine) realMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Payment is made by credit or debit card and is processed securely online in real time.
- What is new is the array of information resources now available in real time or near real time.
- It is possible to do impressive things in real time, as computer games demonstrate.
- The hard real-time system would guarantee that sensor inputs would not be missed.
- In a real-time system, each of these cases would be an opportunity for a missed deadline.
- The real-time combat system that the game is heavily dependant on is rock-solid.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.