Translation of reality in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (real existence) realidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 c and u (actual circumstances) realidad (feminine) the realities of life la realidad de la vida to become (a) reality hacerse* realidad in reality en realidad
- But when image is your concern, the unpleasant realities of war present big problems.
- It wants to make sure it cannot actually focus on the realities of family life.
- Some of these children have their own first-hand experience of the realities of war.
- You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.
- It has kept all of us in touch with reality as it exists in Tokyo and Japan along with a better understanding of what Tokyo and Japan are all about.
- Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (realism) realismo (masculine)Example sentences
- Harsh reality is created with striking clarity throughout the collection, leaving the reader both awed and dismayed.
- He loved acting and the people that were in it and that could produce and create moments of great reality.
- Only when films regain the sparks of creativity, originality and reality, will we see crowds in cinema halls again.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...