- 1.1 [Agr] cosechar, recoger*More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (gain, receive) to reap the benefits of sth cosechar los beneficios de algo she is reaping the rewards of her labors está cosechando los frutos de su esfuerzo
- She lived and worked with a family of peasants, cultivating the field, planting crops, reaping the harvest.
- With it, farmers could retain their soil and still reap a crop.
- Last year, while fellow sweet-cherry growers were reeling from the financial blow of low yields, Kendell was reaping an impressive harvest.
- It was replaced with a more local, romantic Palestinian nationalism - familiar to Europeans - that reveres the peasant and the shepherd and dreams of reaping the land.
- The cornfields are almost all reaped.
- As gameplay progresses, you'll place your cities, have your population grow, build wonders, armies, reap the land and generally just try to survive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)