Translation of reap in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Agriculture)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (gain, receive) See examples: to reap the benefits of something
- She lived and worked with a family of peasants, cultivating the field, planting crops, reaping the harvest.
- With it, farmers could retain their soil and still reap a crop.
- Last year, while fellow sweet-cherry growers were reeling from the financial blow of low yields, Kendell was reaping an impressive harvest.
she is reaping the rewards of her laborscosechar los beneficios de algoestá cosechando los frutos de su esfuerzo
- It was replaced with a more local, romantic Palestinian nationalism - familiar to Europeans - that reveres the peasant and the shepherd and dreams of reaping the land.
- The cornfields are almost all reaped.
- As gameplay progresses, you'll place your cities, have your population grow, build wonders, armies, reap the land and generally just try to survive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.