Translation of reap in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [Agric] cosechar, recoger*Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (gain, receive) to reap the benefits of sth cosechar los beneficios de algo she is reaping the rewards of her labors está cosechando los frutos de su esfuerzo
- She lived and worked with a family of peasants, cultivating the field, planting crops, reaping the harvest.
- With it, farmers could retain their soil and still reap a crop.
- Last year, while fellow sweet-cherry growers were reeling from the financial blow of low yields, Kendell was reaping an impressive harvest.
- It was replaced with a more local, romantic Palestinian nationalism - familiar to Europeans - that reveres the peasant and the shepherd and dreams of reaping the land.
- The cornfields are almost all reaped.
- As gameplay progresses, you'll place your cities, have your population grow, build wonders, armies, reap the land and generally just try to survive.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.