Translation of reaper in Spanish:
- 1.1 (person)cosechador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine)the (grim) reaper [literary]la Parca
la muerteExample sentences1.2 (machine)
cosechadora (feminine)Example sentences
- But you may be a little alarmed by the photographs because surely, you're thinking, the car in question is an instrument of Satan, the Reaper's scythe.
- It just didn't seem to me (perhaps after my Grosvenor Road experience) that the Reaper was in any hurry to make my acquaintance.
- The Reaper's Law: Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
- As part of our calling to family practice, we like to encourage our patients to be planters as well as reapers of the harvest that grows in each community.
- During 1878 one local factory employed thirty-five people and produced hundreds of ploughs and numerous harrows, reapers and scarifiers for the farmers.
- In 1831, he took up the project his father had pursued unsuccessfully for twenty years: building a reaper to speed the harvesting of small grains.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.