- (repayment) reembolso (masculine), devolución (feminine); (discount) descuento (masculine) overcharged customers will receive a rebate los clientes a quienes se les ha cobrado de más, recibirán un reembolsoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- Tax rebates for dividends and capital gains will help reduce the cost of equity for companies in the knowledge sector.
- The difficulty will be that such a tax would be seen as yet another attack on the middle class, who could also face cuts to their pension contribution tax rebates and higher university tuition fees.
- The industry over builds and offers incentives - discounts and rebates - thereby losing money on each car that never should have built in the first place.
- I guess they must have great ways to make the money back from the rebate of all goods their customers buy in Hong Kong.
- Best of all, when you buy a cell phone from us and transfer your number, you will still qualify for all of our great rebates and discounts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.