- (repayment) reembolso (masculine), devolución (feminine); (discount) descuento (masculine) tax rebate reembolso or devolución de impuestos overcharged customers will receive a rebate los clientes a quienes se les ha cobrado de más, recibirán un reembolsoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- Tax rebates for dividends and capital gains will help reduce the cost of equity for companies in the knowledge sector.
- The difficulty will be that such a tax would be seen as yet another attack on the middle class, who could also face cuts to their pension contribution tax rebates and higher university tuition fees.
- The industry over builds and offers incentives - discounts and rebates - thereby losing money on each car that never should have built in the first place.
- I guess they must have great ways to make the money back from the rebate of all goods their customers buy in Hong Kong.
- Best of all, when you buy a cell phone from us and transfer your number, you will still qualify for all of our great rebates and discounts.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.