- [Comput] reinicializar*, reiniciarMore example sentences
- So, I put in my boot floppy and rebooted the system to partition and format the hard drive.
- The biggest advantage of dynamic disks is the ability to manage disks and volumes without rebooting the operating system.
- Wrap up the master node installation by creating a boot disk, removing the CD and rebooting the master node.
- [Comput] reinicialización (f), reiniciación (f)More example sentences
- When clocked above 3600 MHZ the system would boot, but exhibited random reboots as well as constant crashes.
- With all this we managed to get a full load of benchmarks without any random reboots, even overclocking was stable on the voltage side of things.
- If you are using a power supply that came with your case, or that you got from a bargain bin for five dollars and you have noticed system instability and random reboots, there should be alarm bells going off.