Translation of reclaim in Spanish:
- 1.1 we intend to reclaim our freedompretendemos reclamar or reivindicar nuestra libertadI filled in a form to reclaim taxllené un formulario para que me devolvieran parte de los impuestosto reclaim one's luggage (Aviation)recoger el equipaje(at left luggage) (pasar a) retirar el equipajeitems lost can be reclaimed at …para reclamar objetos perdidos dirigirse a …1.2 (recover) built on reclaimed landconstruido en terreno ganado al marExample sentences1.3 (reform) [literary]
- Forging a reputation as a research scientist is hard enough; reclaiming a lost reputation is even harder.
- Then my husband goes and beats my high score and every competitive bone in my body ignites with a kind of ferocious need to reclaim my lost advantage.
- What is more, in view of lengthy procedures and high costs, very few people will choose to litigate to reclaim lost property.
- Even in the most affectionate representations, he must be reformed and reclaimed by society and domesticity by play's end.
- He is still heavily involved in Mahi Tahi, a Trust working to reclaim Maori prisoners by linking them to their racial traditions.
- Candid about her own journey to reclaim God's woman within, she makes readers feel she walks with them as they journey toward inner peace and joy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.