- 1.1 [Mil] recluta (mf)More example sentences1.2 (new member) the latest recruits to the club/staff los nuevos socios del club/miembros del personal one of our latest recruits una de nuestras últimas adquisiciones [humorístico/humorous]
- The intention is to influence many of those new recruits into becoming Army Reserve officers.
- This program allows qualified civilian recruits to enlist specifically for Special Forces training.
- This archive consists of hundreds of images of naked men, presumably fresh conscripts and army recruits, taken for an unknown kind of ethnographic exercise.
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.
- 1.1 [army] alistar reclutas; [company] buscar* personal, reclutar gente 1.2(recruiting pres p)[agent/office] de reclutamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Such a policy would make it easier to recruit soldiers and officers because their pay would be more competitive with the civilian market.
- Despite some less than optimistic predictions, we have recruited the right soldiers and kept the best and brightest troops in the Army so we can match the right faces to the correct places.
- The Army has learned through painful experience and proudly proclaims that it recruits soldiers, but retains families.
- Turnover is the exception, and openings are promptly filled when they occur, often by candidates recruited by current staff members.
- Waterford Chamber of Commerce are fully aware of the difficulties that its members are experiencing in recruiting suitable employees.
- With my health clubs, the most effective marketing has always been to reward members for recruiting their friends, family and work colleagues.