- [sl & dated] canuto (m) or (Méx) toque (m) or (Col) varillo (m) or (Chi) pito (m) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Establishments sell grass openly and the customers (Vietnamese rarely smoke) roll and lazily smoke reefers like a cigarette.
- Hide hand-rolled cigarettes and an occasional reefer from folks at church.
- They put a cannabis reefer between his fingers.
- Among a couple of hundred slang names for marijuana, some of the most common are: pot, weed, reefer, grass, dope, joint, seed, tea and Texas tea.
- Unfortunately, at 14, Michael was interested in smoking reefer, petty larceny, hookers, LSD and basketball.
- Terms from years ago, such as pot, herb, grass, weed, Mary Jane and reefer, are still used.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.