Translation of reefer in Spanish:
- [slang] [dated]canuto (masculine) or (Mexico) toque (masculine) or (Colombia) varillo (masculine) or (Chile) pito (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Establishments sell grass openly and the customers (Vietnamese rarely smoke) roll and lazily smoke reefers like a cigarette.
- Hide hand-rolled cigarettes and an occasional reefer from folks at church.
- They put a cannabis reefer between his fingers.
- Among a couple of hundred slang names for marijuana, some of the most common are: pot, weed, reefer, grass, dope, joint, seed, tea and Texas tea.
- Unfortunately, at 14, Michael was interested in smoking reefer, petty larceny, hookers, LSD and basketball.
- Terms from years ago, such as pot, herb, grass, weed, Mary Jane and reefer, are still used.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...