- 1.1 (for pen, deodorant) repuesto (masculine), recambio (masculine); (for lighter) carga (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [pack/pad] de repuesto, de recambio 1.2 (drink) would you like a refill? ¿quieres más?, ¿te sirvo otra copa? 1.3 [Cars/Automovilismo] I need a refill tengo que poner más gasolina or (Andes) bencina, tengo que cargar nafta (River Plate area/Río de la Plata)
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.
- [glass/bottle/tank] volver* a llenar, rellenar this prescription may not be refilled (American English/inglés norteamericano) venta exclusiva bajo recetaMore example sentences
- Travellers often buy water at the last minute at the Central station, and some need to refill their containers.
- A wholesaler refills the containers in my bathroom every six weeks.
- Some critics have also found it ironic that many people who purchase bottled water end up refilling the containers from a tap.