Translation of reflector in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Physics/Física] reflector (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (of light, heat) reflector (masculine); [Cars/Automovilismo] catafaros (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [strip/stud] reflectante
- Rocks are generally very efficient reflectors of sound waves and thus contribute significantly to reverberation; slabs of polished marble in particular have mirror-like properties in this respect.
- Generally, the areas in the western Rockall Trough are characterized by seismic reflectors displaying truncation and convergence with zones of exposed and highly reflective seafloor.
- Since they are kept at different angles, the pots serve as sound reflectors.
- Monty mounted the reflector telescope with an equatorial mount on a concrete pedestal, to give it a solid foundation.
- The reflector telescope that Newton designed opened the door to magnifying objects millions of times - far beyond what could ever be obtained with a lens.
- By 1789, Herschel had built a 12-metre reflector, the largest telescope of its day.
- Screw the reflector onto the light socket.
- He did not have a light or reflectors on his bicycle.
- ‘It had fangs like tusks,’ he said, ‘eyes as red as bicycle reflectors, reflecting light from the moon, the house… everywhere!’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the