- 1.1 (rule) régimen (m) the Somoza regime el régimen de SomozaMore example sentences1.2 (system) sistema (m) prison regime régimen (m) penitenciario
More example sentences1.3regimen
- For one, wages tend to be lower in authoritarian regimes than in democracies, giving businesses in dictatorships a monetary advantage in selling exports abroad.
- Meanwhile, in southern Europe, Spain, Portugal, and Greece were ruled by authoritarian regimes.
- This sort of empty democratic trapping is a hallmark of authoritarian regimes.
- Of course, economists apply additional tests to tax regimes.
- ‘We have requested Burgoynes to focus on the Assured's cleaning regimes in order to ensure that compliance has occurred’.
- It would in effect change the regime from a reference system to an appellate one.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.