Translation of regime in Spanish:
- 1.1 (rule) the Somoza regimeel régimen de SomozaExample sentences1.2 (system) prison regime
régimen (masculine) penitenciarioExample sentences1.3→ regimen
- For one, wages tend to be lower in authoritarian regimes than in democracies, giving businesses in dictatorships a monetary advantage in selling exports abroad.
- Meanwhile, in southern Europe, Spain, Portugal, and Greece were ruled by authoritarian regimes.
- This sort of empty democratic trapping is a hallmark of authoritarian regimes.
- Of course, economists apply additional tests to tax regimes.
- ‘We have requested Burgoynes to focus on the Assured's cleaning regimes in order to ensure that compliance has occurred’.
- It would in effect change the regime from a reference system to an appellate one.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to