- 1 c (relative) pariente (mf), pariente, -ta (m,f), familiar (mf) he's no relation (of mine) no es pariente mío, no estamos emparentados pictured are John Hull and James Hull (no relation) en la fotografía aparecen John Hull y James Hull, quienes no están emparentados what relation is she to you? ¿qué parentesco tiene contigo?, ¿a ti qué te toca? (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- Had he not been his brother and his closest relation, he would have murdered him in cold blood.
- He is survived by his wife Tess, three sons and two daughters, family relations and a host of friends he made through the music business.
- The definition does not include your cousins or any relations by marriage.
- 2 2.1 u c (connection) relación (f) there is a close relation between poverty and ill health hay una relación muy estrecha entre la pobreza y la mala salud to bear no relation to sth no guardar ninguna relación con algo 2.2in relation to (as prep) en relación con, con relación aMore example sentences
- It may also be hard to see the relation between cause and effect.
- If, however, we adopt the second hypothesis, we have to inquire only as to the relation between cause and effect.
- What is the causal relation between the pattern of division and cell differentiation?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.