Translation of relationship in Spanish:
- 1 countable (between people) to have a good relationship with somebodywe have a good working relationshipllevarse bien con alguientrabajamos bien juntostenemos or mantenemos una buena relación de trabajoExample sentences
- In other words privity of estate arises when there is a relationship of landlord and tenant between the parties.
- It represents a process that is actively destructive of people's views of themselves, and their relationships with each other.
- It recognises the role of family and other relationships in influencing trends towards recovery or relapse.
- 2 countable or uncountable (between things, events) a causal relationshipExample sentences
- The standard contract so far only specifies the business relationship between contractors and agencies.
- So there are some awkward questions here about the relationship between units and interaction capacity.
- Each of these two definitions seems to imply a relationship between slightly different concepts.
- 3 uncountable (kinship) See examples:relationship (
tosomebody) she claimed relationship with the Queendecía estar emparentada con la reinaExample sentences
- Your present relationship or marriage is strengthened through love and understanding.
- I think that's a common way of looking at relationships because marriage is a form of contractual ownership.
- Even heterosexuals are showing greater skepticism about relationships and marriage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than