- 1 c (between people) relación (f) to have a good relationship with sb llevarse bien con algn we have a good working relationship trabajamos bien juntos, tenemos or mantenemos una buena relación de trabajoMore example sentences
- In other words privity of estate arises when there is a relationship of landlord and tenant between the parties.
- It represents a process that is actively destructive of people's views of themselves, and their relationships with each other.
- It recognises the role of family and other relationships in influencing trends towards recovery or relapse.
- 2 c u (between things, events) relación (f) a causal relationship una relación causa-efectoMore example sentences
- The standard contract so far only specifies the business relationship between contractors and agencies.
- So there are some awkward questions here about the relationship between units and interaction capacity.
- Each of these two definitions seems to imply a relationship between slightly different concepts.
- 3 u (kinship) relationship (
tosb) parentesco (m)( conalgn) she claimed relationship with the Queen decía estar emparentada con la reinaMore example sentences
- Your present relationship or marriage is strengthened through love and understanding.
- I think that's a common way of looking at relationships because marriage is a form of contractual ownership.
- Even heterosexuals are showing greater skepticism about relationships and marriage.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.