- 1.1 [ship] botar por segunda vez 1.2 [product/publication] relanzar*More example sentences
- To cut costs, four earlier tinned products, have been relaunched in pouches at a lower price.
- Soon afterwards, however, the site was relaunched using a different host.
- London media commentators are sceptical about the newly relaunched business paper's chances of success.
- 1.1 (of ship) segunda botadura (f) 1.2 (of product, publication) relanzamiento (m)More example sentences
- We remain confident our relaunch will bring growth back to Lottery sales in the medium term.
- Police in Kirklees have said they are determined to stamp out prejudice-based crimes with the relaunch of a successful initiative.
- Despite tough competition in the Sunday newspaper market, the relaunch of one competitor and heavy promotional spending by others, our sales have increased on the comparable period last year.