transitive verb/verbo transitivo/riːˈlɔːntʃ/
- 1.1 [ship] botar por segunda vez 1.2 [product/publication] relanzar*More example sentences
- To cut costs, four earlier tinned products, have been relaunched in pouches at a lower price.
- Soon afterwards, however, the site was relaunched using a different host.
- London media commentators are sceptical about the newly relaunched business paper's chances of success.
- 1.1 (of ship) segunda botadura (feminine) 1.2 (of product, publication) relanzamiento (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.