transitive verb/verbo transitivo/riːˈlɔːntʃ/
- 1.1 [ship] botar por segunda vez 1.2 [product/publication] relanzar*More example sentences
- To cut costs, four earlier tinned products, have been relaunched in pouches at a lower price.
- Soon afterwards, however, the site was relaunched using a different host.
- London media commentators are sceptical about the newly relaunched business paper's chances of success.
- 1.1 (of ship) segunda botadura (feminine) 1.2 (of product, publication) relanzamiento (masculine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.