transitive verb/verbo transitivo/riːˈlɔːntʃ/
- 1.1 [ship] botar por segunda vez 1.2 [product/publication] relanzar*More example sentences
- To cut costs, four earlier tinned products, have been relaunched in pouches at a lower price.
- Soon afterwards, however, the site was relaunched using a different host.
- London media commentators are sceptical about the newly relaunched business paper's chances of success.
- 1.1 (of ship) segunda botadura (feminine) 1.2 (of product, publication) relanzamiento (masculine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.