Translation of religious in Spanish:
- 1.1(ceremony/hymn/education)religious freedom
religiosolibertad (feminine) de cultoreligious observanceobservancia (feminine) religiosathe religious lifela vida religiosaExample sentences
- ‘Come here and get your DVD for later tonight,’ one of them suggested, as he blasted religious music.
- Through domestic items, religious ceremonies, music and oral histories we can see direct relations with past and present African cultures.
- My timing was right, and I dropped by the magnificent St. Stephen's as a special religious music program was in progress.
(person)1.3 you must be religious about doing it every day
- Grounded in religious beliefs and faith, watermen feel that man cannot and need not fully understand the blue crab.
- She didn't mean religious beliefs, only faith in some higher values, in some higher reality that made them feel secure in a very insecure situation.
- Many psychiatric inpatients indicate that spiritual / religious beliefs and practices help them to cope.
religiosotienes que hacerlo todos los días religiosamentehe does it with religious carelo hace con gran esmeroExample sentences
- But also you have to get rid of this free-trade rhetoric and jargon, because it's kind of a religious devotion to the notion of free trade.
- McCain shows an almost religious devotion to his causes - like campaign finance reform - and is brashly outspoken.
- Sounds like a program you'd watch with religious devotion, doesn't it?
noun plural religious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.