Translation of religious in Spanish:
- 1.1 [ceremony/hymn/education] religioso religious freedom libertad (feminine) de culto religious observance observancia (feminine) religiosa the religious life la vida religiosaExample sentences1.2 [person] religioso
Example sentences1.3 [exactitude] esmerado, minucioso you must be religious about doing it every day tienes que hacerlo todos los días religiosamente he does it with religious care lo hace con gran esmero
- Grounded in religious beliefs and faith, watermen feel that man cannot and need not fully understand the blue crab.
- She didn't mean religious beliefs, only faith in some higher values, in some higher reality that made them feel secure in a very insecure situation.
- Many psychiatric inpatients indicate that spiritual / religious beliefs and practices help them to cope.
- ‘Come here and get your DVD for later tonight,’ one of them suggested, as he blasted religious music.
- Through domestic items, religious ceremonies, music and oral histories we can see direct relations with past and present African cultures.
- My timing was right, and I dropped by the magnificent St. Stephen's as a special religious music program was in progress.
- But also you have to get rid of this free-trade rhetoric and jargon, because it's kind of a religious devotion to the notion of free trade.
- McCain shows an almost religious devotion to his causes - like campaign finance reform - and is brashly outspoken.
- Sounds like a program you'd watch with religious devotion, doesn't it?
noun/nombre (plural religious)
- 1.1 (monk) religioso (masculine); (nun) religiosa (feminine) 1.2(religious plural)(pious people) the religious las personas religiosas
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.