Translation of renunciation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of ideology)(of faith) rechazo (masculine)(of claim) renuncia (feminine)(of person) repudio (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (abstinence, asceticism) an act of renunciation
- It concluded that, despite formal renunciation in the early 1960s of the old, abused doctrine of separate but equal, at a practical level separate and unequal remained the overall condition of black Americans.
- In 1988, in response to Jordan's final renunciation of its claims to the West Bank, the PLO declared it the independent state of Palestine, and later that year finally recognized the state of Israel.
- Even today, Heloise has the ability to shock in her unrepentant rejection of social mores, renunciation of morality, and belief in the primacy of sexual and spiritual love and its integration with her religion.
un acto de renuncia
- They take the position that it constituted an unconditional disclaimer, or renunciation, on his part of any interest in the Trust.
- The Judge assumed that he had an absolute right to those shares and that the absence of a Deed of Disclaimer showed that there had been no renunciation.
- The argument for allowing a defence of voluntary renunciation becomes stronger as the conduct element in the inchoate offences is taken further back from the occurrence of the harm.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.