Translation of resilience in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of person)capacidad (feminine) de recuperación
resistencia (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of material)
- Poland's history has been marked by its resilience.
- However, the losses in market value are distributed unevenly, with some regions showing a surprising resilience to the market upheaval.
- The panicky reaction of players at the US Open betrayed their lack of resilience in the face of adversity.
- Polypropylene is being used more and more widely in the manufacture of carpeting due to its high resilience to wear and stain proof properties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.