- 1.1 (of person) capacidad (feminine) de recuperación, resistencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of material) elasticidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- Poland's history has been marked by its resilience.
- However, the losses in market value are distributed unevenly, with some regions showing a surprising resilience to the market upheaval.
- The panicky reaction of players at the US Open betrayed their lack of resilience in the face of adversity.
- Polypropylene is being used more and more widely in the manufacture of carpeting due to its high resilience to wear and stain proof properties.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.