- 1.1 (of person) capacidad (feminine) de recuperación, resistencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of material) elasticidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- Poland's history has been marked by its resilience.
- However, the losses in market value are distributed unevenly, with some regions showing a surprising resilience to the market upheaval.
- The panicky reaction of players at the US Open betrayed their lack of resilience in the face of adversity.
- Polypropylene is being used more and more widely in the manufacture of carpeting due to its high resilience to wear and stain proof properties.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.