- 1 countable/numerable (sth useful, helpful) recurso (masculine) natural/mineral resources recursos naturales/minerales human resources recursos humanos the hospital is starved of resources el hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or medios the new center is a valuable resource for the community el nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad teaching resources material (masculine) didáctico left to their own resources librados a sus propios medios or recursos (before noun/delante del nombre) resource centercentro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc [Education/Educación] centro (masculine) de material didácticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.