Translation of resource in Spanish:
- 1 countable (something useful, helpful) natural/mineral resourceshuman resources the hospital is starved of resourcesrecursos naturales/mineralesthe new center is a valuable resource for the communityel hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or mediosteaching resources left to their own resourcesel nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad(before noun) resource centerlibrados a sus propios medios or recursos(centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc)(Sch, Univ)centro (masculine) de material didácticoExample sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the