- 1 countable/numerable (sth useful, helpful) recurso (masculine) natural/mineral resources recursos naturales/minerales human resources recursos humanos the hospital is starved of resources el hospital sufre una carencia absoluta de recursos or medios the new center is a valuable resource for the community el nuevo centro es un valioso servicio para la comunidad teaching resources material (masculine) didáctico left to their own resources librados a sus propios medios or recursos (before noun/delante del nombre) resource center[ centro que suministra información, asesoramiento etc ] [Sch] [Univ] centro (masculine) de material didácticoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.
- These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.
- He did not rely on his own resource, friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.
- It is not because of any limit in Divine resource and ability, for God has none.
- It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource.
- The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource, strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.