Translation of respirator in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2 (mask)
- Their immune systems are underdeveloped, their skin is thin and easily penetrated by bacteria, and they are born with problems that require invasive procedures such as catheters and respirators to keep them alive.
- Nursing home services are mostly for people who need more medical care than other long term care options can offer, such as wound care, rehabilitative therapy and help with respirators or ventilators.
- An artificial respirator was on standby nearby, as well as other emergency resuscitation devices linked by many wires and tubes.
- Wear a sanding respirator to prevent inhalation while breaking dried plaster or when mixing.
- At the time, he advocated the use of personal respirators instead of dust control in mines.
- Renew your determination to go to your sister's house someday and get back that dust and particle respirator you left there last month while working on a project.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than