Translation of respirator in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] respirador (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (mask) máscara (feminine) de oxígeno
- Their immune systems are underdeveloped, their skin is thin and easily penetrated by bacteria, and they are born with problems that require invasive procedures such as catheters and respirators to keep them alive.
- Nursing home services are mostly for people who need more medical care than other long term care options can offer, such as wound care, rehabilitative therapy and help with respirators or ventilators.
- An artificial respirator was on standby nearby, as well as other emergency resuscitation devices linked by many wires and tubes.
- Wear a sanding respirator to prevent inhalation while breaking dried plaster or when mixing.
- At the time, he advocated the use of personal respirators instead of dust control in mines.
- Renew your determination to go to your sister's house someday and get back that dust and particle respirator you left there last month while working on a project.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.