Translation of resuscitate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Medicine)Example sentences1.2 (revive)
- Again she tried to resuscitate her, performing CPR or anything else she thought would work.
- The life support machine clicked about attempting to resuscitate him, but to no avail.
- Swiftly the man who saved the young Morgan went through the process of resuscitating him, breathing air back into the boy's body, trying to get his lungs working again, in hopes of getting the water out of him.
- He said his ministry was concerned at the demise of industries in the country and would try to put up measures that would help resuscitate them.
- George's writing is best viewed as an attempt to correct the flaws of classical political economy and to resuscitate it.
- He however spoke highly of musicians for their efforts in resuscitating Zambian music saying ‘It is good that everybody is doing their best in our industry.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to