- 1.1 [Music/Música] [instrument] reafinarMore example sentences1.2 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] resintonizar*
More example sentences
- How might modern Western instruments be transformed for Arab music, say by retuning the piano for microtonal modal systems?
- She would need to retune some of the strings for Llyrana's tale, after all, and that she could only really do once it was in the hall and settled.
- He just hoped St. George's Primary School had got the piano retuned, like they'd promised.
- She phoned the York TV hotline, was given another number, phoned that, got cut off twice and eventually had to call in the village's television expert to retune the equipment, for which she paid £15.
- We had to pay a fee and put in a lot of new equipment and then retune everything.
- Each daily contact began with Hamilton announcing a number, which referred to a personal code known only by Hamilton and Pole-Evans and led both to retune to a specific radio frequency.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)