Translation of reveal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (disclose, make known) I didn't want to reveal my ignoranceno quise poner de manifiesto mi ignoranciabe patient and all will be revealedten paciencia que ya te enterarásto reveal something
tosomebodyrevelarle algoto reveal something/somebody aalguien assomethingthe structure was revealed as (being) unsafese puso de manifiesto que la estructura no era segurathis revealed him to us as a coward/heroesto nos demostró que era un cobarde/héroeExample sentences1.2 (bring to view)
dejar verthe door opened to reveal an untidy kitchense abrió la puerta dejando ver una cocina desordenadathe deep scar on her cheek was revealedla profunda cicatriz que tenía en la mejilla quedó al descubiertoExample sentences1.3
- Hastie was previously reluctant to reveal details of the contracts until he was sure the company had a secure future.
- The latest court filing reveals Intel has until 6 September to respond the complaint.
- I call on the Government to publish its secret report revealing just how much the sheep ID scheme will cost farmers.
also: revealed past participle(Religion)(religion/truth)
- It conceals only superficially, for it can allow us to reveal our true self.
- He lifted his eyes to the sky that had begun to clear, revealing blue sky.
- His fears are confirmed when he spies a curious Post-It note on the fridge revealing an unfinished game of hangman.
- The Gospel of John reveals this divine aspect of Christ's ministry - His deity.
- You have dared to imprint us with your own image knowing that we are only human, inviting us to be fully human by revealing your presence in us to everyone we meet.
- For him it was a means of revealing the divine principle and concretizing a personal vision of the Supreme Being that had been vouchsafed to him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.