- 1.1 [jacket/coat] reversibleMore example sentences1.2 [decision/verdict] revocable
More example sentences
- There are quite a few fabrics suitable for reversible jackets.
- Beck flipped his jacket inside out, it being a reversible garment, and then pulled off his shirt, changing it with one from the backpack.
- Then you have these reversible jackets, which have bronzed satin type fabric on one side and oatmeal speckles on the other.
- The essential process involves a reversible change of state, i.e., liquid to vapor to liquid.
- Each sensor of the array undergoes a reversible change in electrical resistance when exposed to a vapor or analyte.
- Upon heating, they undergo a reversible transition leading to a partly a-helical structure.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...