Translation of reversible in Spanish:
- 1.1(jacket/coat)Example sentences1.2
- There are quite a few fabrics suitable for reversible jackets.
- Beck flipped his jacket inside out, it being a reversible garment, and then pulled off his shirt, changing it with one from the backpack.
- Then you have these reversible jackets, which have bronzed satin type fabric on one side and oatmeal speckles on the other.
- The essential process involves a reversible change of state, i.e., liquid to vapor to liquid.
- Each sensor of the array undergoes a reversible change in electrical resistance when exposed to a vapor or analyte.
- Upon heating, they undergo a reversible transition leading to a partly a-helical structure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.