Translation of reversion in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (to former state, practice) vuelta (feminine), reversión (feminine) [formal] reversion to type [Biology/Biología] reversión or regresión (feminine) al tipo originalExample sentences
- For larger companies, including the Rangers and Arsenal football clubs and the brewer Adnams, a reversion to the previous system is likely to have a minimal effect on investors.
- But because Gorbachev had not yet consolidated his hold on power, or perhaps because the sheer scale of what was happening in Ukraine scared him, the Chernobyl disaster occasioned a reversion to old habits.
- The institution of joint army/police patrols in the cities aroused mixed feelings; they may have been necessary where crime was large-scale and violent, but they were thought to symbolize a reversion to coercive practices.
- 2 countable/numerable [Law/Derecho] reversión (feminine)Example sentences
- For these reasons we prefer the analysis put forward in the respondent's notice to the theory of automatic reversion which the judge favoured.
- Thirdly, do they say there was an estate in reversion created in the Crown under these statutes?
- Until recently there seems to have been some lack of awareness of the provision for reversion, but this is probably no longer the case.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.