Translation of rheumatic in Spanish:
- (joints/hands)she's rheumatic
reumáticosufre de reumasufre de reúma (esp Spain)Example sentences
- Nearly two decades after declaring the year 1984 as the year of the rheumatic child, infections due to GAS are still prevalent in India.
- Instead, it was claimed that aspirin was ‘discovered’ by an ‘Aryan’ scientist, Felix Hoffman, to alleviate the sufferings of his rheumatic father.
- The discovery of aspirin is customarily said to have resulted from Felix Hoffmann's rheumatic father encouraging his son to produce a medicine devoid of the unpleasant effects of sodium salicylate.
- 2also: rheumatics plural(British) [colloquial]reuma (masculine)
reúma (masculine) (esp Spain)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.