Translation of rife in Spanish:
- 1.1 (widespread) extendido disease is rife cunden las enfermedades corruption is rife reina la corrupciónExample sentences1.2 (full)to be rife
- Spyware is rife and virus infection commonplace yet many home users reckon they are safe from online threats.
- There is no substance in the allegation that unlawful access of phone lines is rife or commonplace.
- Street lights fail to work, litter is strewn everywhere, vandalism is rife, and adolescents roam the streets aimlessly.
withsth the book is rife with errors el libro está plagado de errores a region rife with unrest una zona de gran malestar social the village is rife with gossip corren innumerables rumores por el puebloExample sentences
- Mitchelstown was rife with rumours yesterday of an impending announcement.
- The American media is rife with rumours that the King of Pop will skip the country as soon as he is free.
- It is a town rife with corruption, from city hall on down, and teeming with houses of ill repute.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.