- 1.1 (widespread) extendido disease is rife cunden las enfermedades corruption is rife reina la corrupciónMore example sentences1.2 (full)to be rife
- Spyware is rife and virus infection commonplace yet many home users reckon they are safe from online threats.
- There is no substance in the allegation that unlawful access of phone lines is rife or commonplace.
- Street lights fail to work, litter is strewn everywhere, vandalism is rife, and adolescents roam the streets aimlessly.
withsth the book is rife with errors el libro está plagado de errores a region rife with unrest una zona de gran malestar social the village is rife with gossip corren innumerables rumores por el puebloMore example sentences
- Mitchelstown was rife with rumours yesterday of an impending announcement.
- The American media is rife with rumours that the King of Pop will skip the country as soon as he is free.
- It is a town rife with corruption, from city hall on down, and teeming with houses of ill repute.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.