Translation of rife in Spanish:
- 1.1 (widespread) disease is rifecorruption is rifecunden las enfermedadesreina la corrupciónExample sentences1.2 (full)to be rife
- Spyware is rife and virus infection commonplace yet many home users reckon they are safe from online threats.
- There is no substance in the allegation that unlawful access of phone lines is rife or commonplace.
- Street lights fail to work, litter is strewn everywhere, vandalism is rife, and adolescents roam the streets aimlessly.
withsomethingthe book is rife with errorsa region rife with unrestel libro está plagado de erroresthe village is rife with gossipuna zona de gran malestar socialcorren innumerables rumores por el puebloExample sentences
- Mitchelstown was rife with rumours yesterday of an impending announcement.
- The American media is rife with rumours that the King of Pop will skip the country as soon as he is free.
- It is a town rife with corruption, from city hall on down, and teeming with houses of ill repute.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than