- 1 (fish)(plural roach or , roaches)1.1 (American) carpa (feminine) 1.2 (European) rubio (masculine)More example sentences
- I caught another two nice roach before catching a few bream up to over five pounds.
- A shoal of small roach will appear as a black cloud suspended in mid water.
- Both had a single bream plus plenty of small roach on feeder tactics.
- 2(cockroach)(American English/inglés norteamericano) cucaracha (feminine)
- 3 (butt of marijuana cigarette) [slang/argot] colilla (feminine) de canuto or de porro [colloquial/familiar], pito (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial/familiar], chicharra (feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar], bacha (feminine) de toque (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar]
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)