- 1 (fish)(pl roach or , roaches)1.1 (American) carpa (f) 1.2 (European) rubio (m)More example sentences
- I caught another two nice roach before catching a few bream up to over five pounds.
- A shoal of small roach will appear as a black cloud suspended in mid water.
- Both had a single bream plus plenty of small roach on feeder tactics.
- 2(cockroach)(AmE) cucaracha (f)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)