- 1also: cockroach(US)Example sentences
- For your gaming pleasure, a whole new assortment of mutant insects have been created including killer roaches, acid-shooting houseflies and fire ants.
- Sofia tells them about the horrid and rancid conditions in which she lives, with fleas, vermin, roaches, and about her job cleaning the dirty sheets.
- When I was a graduate student, the room we were staying in had roaches.
- 2 (butt of marijuana cigarette) [slang]colilla (feminine) de canuto or de porro [colloquial]pito (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial]chicharra (feminine) (Colombia) [colloquial]bacha (feminine) de toque (Mexico) [colloquial]Example sentences
- I went from car to car in the lot, going up to people's windows when they pulled in, even people I didn't know, but nobody even had a roach.
noun plural roach or roaches(fish)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.