Translation of rocky in Spanish:
adjective rockier, rockiest
- 1 (covered with, full of rock)(ground/soil)
- These may be the best teeth for hard or rocky soil and for heavy infestations of quackgrass and other weeds with underground rhizomes.
- The music is monumental and the landscape limited to desert, or rocky mountain.
- It is particularly adapted to rough, rocky land, trees with large, spreading root systems, finer textured soils and for interplanting in previously planted areas.
- 2 (unsteady) 2.1(start)
tambaleante(furniture)this chair's a bit rocky
poco firmeesta silla se bambolea or no está muy firmeExample sentences
- The landing was fairly smooth, a bit rocky at times, but overall comfortable.
- He steers clear of the build/bid approach, knowing that a contentious relationship between the owner and contractor signals a rocky road.
- It may have had a rocky road in its initial theatrical release, but the DVD format allows viewers to explore its unique world.
- Of course, none of this would matter if the film itself didn't bear the marks of its rocky road to a theater near you so prominently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.