Translation of rocky in Spanish:
adjective rockier, rockiest
- 1 (covered with, full of rock)(ground/soil)
- These may be the best teeth for hard or rocky soil and for heavy infestations of quackgrass and other weeds with underground rhizomes.
- The music is monumental and the landscape limited to desert, or rocky mountain.
- It is particularly adapted to rough, rocky land, trees with large, spreading root systems, finer textured soils and for interplanting in previously planted areas.
- 2 (unsteady) 2.1(start)
- He steers clear of the build/bid approach, knowing that a contentious relationship between the owner and contractor signals a rocky road.
- It may have had a rocky road in its initial theatrical release, but the DVD format allows viewers to explore its unique world.
- Of course, none of this would matter if the film itself didn't bear the marks of its rocky road to a theater near you so prominently.
(furniture)this chair's a bit rocky
- The landing was fairly smooth, a bit rocky at times, but overall comfortable.
poco firmeesta silla se bambolea or no está muy firme
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.