Translation of role in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cinema, Theater) to play o interpret a roleshe was cast in the role of the daughterhacer or interpretar un papeltitle/star/leading/supporting rolele dieron el papel de la hijapapel protagónico/estelar/principal/secundarioExample sentences1.2 (function) what role does she play in the company?
in a reversal of their usual roles¿qué papel desempeña or cuál es su rol en la compañía?1.3 (Psychology, Sociology)cambiándose los papelesExample sentences
- The film also uses actors not known for quality feature film acting or stage roles.
- Most of the major roles were cast with actors I already knew and with whom I had acted earlier in my career.
- Last she got to play varied kind of roles in films like Kastoorimaan where she had an author-backed role.
- She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.
- What part of ourselves was lost when we assumed our respective roles?
- During the first part of Hals's career the militia companies continued to play a vital role in the defence of each city.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.