Translation of role in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Cinema/Cine] [Theater/Teatro] papel (masculine) to play o interpret a role hacer* or interpretar un papel she was cast in the role of the daughter le dieron el papel de la hija title/star/leading/supporting role papel protagónico/estelar/principal/secundarioExample sentences1.2 (function) papel (masculine), rol (masculine) what role does she play in the company? ¿qué papel desempeña or cuál es su rol en la compañía? in a reversal of their usual roles cambiándose los papeles 1.3 [Psychology/Psicología] [Sociology/Sociología] rol (masculine)
- The film also uses actors not known for quality feature film acting or stage roles.
- Most of the major roles were cast with actors I already knew and with whom I had acted earlier in my career.
- Last she got to play varied kind of roles in films like Kastoorimaan where she had an author-backed role.
- She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.
- What part of ourselves was lost when we assumed our respective roles?
- During the first part of Hals's career the militia companies continued to play a vital role in the defence of each city.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.