Translation of rosy in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (rosier, rosiest)
- [cheeks] sonrosado; [prospects/outlook] halagüeño, optimistaExample sentences
- The sun turned his skin a lovely rosy pink color.
- Her skin was rosy from the sun's prolonged touch, and her short, feathery hair was limp.
- As if on cue, my face bloomed into a deep rosy pink.
- At some point, and it will probably be sooner than the current rosy forecasts suggest, the on-line ad market will take a dip.
- Management keeps making rosy promises it can't keep and issuing financial forecasts it can't meet, they say.
- The cheery optimism that produced those rosy budget surplus forecasts of yesteryear is long gone.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a