adj (rosier, rosiest)
- [cheeks] sonrosado; [prospects/outlook] halagüeño, optimistaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The sun turned his skin a lovely rosy pink color.
- Her skin was rosy from the sun's prolonged touch, and her short, feathery hair was limp.
- As if on cue, my face bloomed into a deep rosy pink.
- At some point, and it will probably be sooner than the current rosy forecasts suggest, the on-line ad market will take a dip.
- Management keeps making rosy promises it can't keep and issuing financial forecasts it can't meet, they say.
- The cheery optimism that produced those rosy budget surplus forecasts of yesteryear is long gone.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...