Translation of Round Table in Spanish:
- 2(club social para profesionales jóvenes que promueven obras benéficas, organizan actividades sociales etc)
- 3also: round table(forum for discussion) (before noun) round-table discussionExample sentences
- The opening is preceded by a round-table discussion at 3 p.m. and the exhibition runs until July 24.
- Topics include marketing, public relations, staff recruitment, and round-table discussions for experienced and first-time supervisors.
- Clad in homespun clothes, Gandhi once attended a round-table conference in London, where he brought along with him a milch goat to symbolise the self-sufficiency of the Indian people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.