- 1.1 u and c (break) ruptura (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (hernia) hernia (feminine)
More example sentences
- Last May, he died suddenly from an aortic rupture at the age of 44, leaving a wife and young children.
- However, eating fish was found to have no impact on the risk of suffering a hemorrhagic stroke, where a blood vessel in the brain breaks or ruptures and causes bleeding on the brain.
- Once an eruption is initiated, the seal ruptures, suddenly releasing massive amounts of gas, which have been accumulating within the plumbing system of the volcano.
- They represent the rupture of subepidermal connective tissue as a result of abdominal distension, either recent or remote.
- Neither of them had had pain before the initial rupture of the second rupture.
- Most ruptures originate during strenuous physical activities, especially basketball, tennis, football, and softball.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 [relations] romper*
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.