Translation of rupture in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (break) ruptura (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (hernia) hernia (feminine)
- Last May, he died suddenly from an aortic rupture at the age of 44, leaving a wife and young children.
- However, eating fish was found to have no impact on the risk of suffering a hemorrhagic stroke, where a blood vessel in the brain breaks or ruptures and causes bleeding on the brain.
- Once an eruption is initiated, the seal ruptures, suddenly releasing massive amounts of gas, which have been accumulating within the plumbing system of the volcano.
- They represent the rupture of subepidermal connective tissue as a result of abdominal distension, either recent or remote.
- Neither of them had had pain before the initial rupture of the second rupture.
- Most ruptures originate during strenuous physical activities, especially basketball, tennis, football, and softball.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 [relations] romper*
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the