- 1.1 (deliverance) salvación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (person, thing) salvación (feminine) she has been his salvation ella ha sido su salvación
More example sentences
- Can we somehow get ourselves to consume our way to economic salvation?
- The more entrepreneurial found economic salvation in self-employment.
- What a disappointment for those who pin their hopes for political salvation on economic failure!
- Luckily, a phone call to Tim's sister proved to be our salvation.
- Again, he points to the mobile phone as his salvation.
- I was horrible at math - failing math all the time. My only salvation and my only release to feel good about myself was art.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.