- 1.1 (deliverance) salvación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (person, thing) salvación (feminine) she has been his salvation ella ha sido su salvación
More example sentences
- Can we somehow get ourselves to consume our way to economic salvation?
- The more entrepreneurial found economic salvation in self-employment.
- What a disappointment for those who pin their hopes for political salvation on economic failure!
- Luckily, a phone call to Tim's sister proved to be our salvation.
- Again, he points to the mobile phone as his salvation.
- I was horrible at math - failing math all the time. My only salvation and my only release to feel good about myself was art.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.