- 1.1 (inviolability) inviolabilidad (feminine) the sanctity of marriage la inviolabilidad or lo sagrado del vínculo matrimonialMore example sentences1.2 (holiness) santidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- The sanctity of human life has been sidelined as an irrelevance in the Republic as blindly as in any paramilitary murder in the North.
- The sanctity of human life is the closest thing our culture has to a basic value.
- But they all share the Chancellor's belief in the sanctity of work and importance of rewarding those who toil.
- He extolled the virtues of Aranda belief, and disdained the modern world that had replaced traditional sanctities.
- ‘What is going on in Najaf and the rest of the Iraqi cities is a violation of sanctities, an aggression on holy sites and shedding of innocent blood that could lead to a vicious civil war,’ he said.
- Among the very oldest sanctities are the human rites of compulsion.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to