Translation of sauce in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (Cookery) white sauce what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gandersi está bien que uno lo haga, está bien que lo haga cualquieraExample sentences
- It us used as a thickener in ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, cheese, low-fat salad dressings, ketchup, sauces and many other food products.
- The organic farmers and food processors who supply ingredients for his hot sauces and salad dressings generally share his commitment to high-quality, eco-friendly food.
- No longer could the shortcomings of a meal be disguised with sauces: nouvelle cuisine required wonderfully fresh ingredients and a great deal of culinary skill.
- Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.
- Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce, don't you?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.