Translation of sauce in Spanish:
- 1 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] salsa (feminine) white sauce salsa blanca, bechamel (feminine) what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander si está bien que uno lo haga, está bien que lo haga cualquieraExample sentences
- It us used as a thickener in ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, cheese, low-fat salad dressings, ketchup, sauces and many other food products.
- The organic farmers and food processors who supply ingredients for his hot sauces and salad dressings generally share his commitment to high-quality, eco-friendly food.
- No longer could the shortcomings of a meal be disguised with sauces: nouvelle cuisine required wonderfully fresh ingredients and a great deal of culinary skill.
- Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.
- Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce, don't you?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.