- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Cookery/Cocina] salsa (feminine) white sauce salsa blanca, bechamel (feminine) apple sauce compota (feminine) or (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) puré (masculine) de manzana (que se sirve gen con carne de cerdo) what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander si está bien que uno lo haga, está bien que lo haga cualquieraMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It us used as a thickener in ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, cheese, low-fat salad dressings, ketchup, sauces and many other food products.
- The organic farmers and food processors who supply ingredients for his hot sauces and salad dressings generally share his commitment to high-quality, eco-friendly food.
- No longer could the shortcomings of a meal be disguised with sauces: nouvelle cuisine required wonderfully fresh ingredients and a great deal of culinary skill.
- Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.
- Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce, don't you?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...