- 1 (shellfish) vieira (feminine), ostión (masculine) (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , callo (masculine) de hacha (Mexico/México)More example sentences
- Remove the scallops from their shells by gently scraping and prising them away with a blunt knife, leaving on the roe (alternatively, ask your fishmonger to do this for you).
- Remove the scallops from their shells and discard the ‘skirts’, leaving only the white meat and orange roe.
- For the scallops: remove from shell, clean and cut in half lengthways.
- 2 (curve) festón (masculine)More example sentences
- European axes at the most might have wide scallops filed on the edge of the blade plate on the inside or bottom of the beard, and that is not common.
- Place the scallop pattern along the foldline and transfer the scallops to the fabric.
- A white drawing on black paper depicts from various angles a school of the menacing fairy-tale creatures, variously ornamented with stripes, scallops and spikes.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to