- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] escáner (masculine), scanner (masculine), escanógrafo (masculine); (ultrasound) ecógrafo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] analizador (masculine) de léxico, explorador (masculine)
More example sentences
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.