- 1.1 [Med] escáner (m), scanner (m), escanógrafo (m); (ultrasound) ecógrafo (m)More example sentences1.2 [Comput] analizador (m) de léxico, explorador (m)
More example sentences
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.