- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] escáner (m), scanner (m), escanógrafo (m); (ultrasound) ecógrafo (m)More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] analizador (m) de léxico, explorador (m)
More example sentences
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.