Translation of science in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (in general) a man of scienceun científicoto blind somebody with science [humorous]deslumbrar a alguien con sus ( or tus etc) conocimientosdon't blind me with science, please!¡no me apabulles con tanta sabiduría! [humorous]
- 2 uncountable or countable (academic subject) the scienceslas cienciasweather forecasting is not an exact scienceel pronóstico del tiempo no es una ciencia exactaunderstanding the manual is a science in itselfentender el manual es toda una cienciaExample sentences
- I may defend my professional status by claiming ownership of an advanced body of knowledge or science.
- Most importantly, the lists tend to omit the natural vitamin complexes and food-form minerals that are so important for our health, as demonstrated by a large body of published science.
- We promote the science of psychology, and we rely on the foundation it provides for the practice of psychology.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.