Translation of scout in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (person) explorador, (masculine, feminine), escucha (masculine and feminine); (unit) patrulla (feminine) de reconocimiento, avanzada (feminine); (vehicle) vehículo (masculine)( or avión (masculine) etc) de reconocimientoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (look, search) (no plural/sin plural) to have a scout around (the area) explorar or recorrer la zona, hacer* un reconocimiento de la zona
- Then, Spetnaz troops and scouts were sent ahead of the armor to eliminate RPG-armed snipers.
- Four days had passed before Lord Light ordered his force to a halt, and sent scouts out ahead to find the disposition of the bridge.
- Now we have sent one of the village's best scouts to gather further information, so that our village will be prepared for an attack.
- There are thirty fighters, two scouts, ten bombers, and three long range fighters.
- We sent a picket ship as a scout, your government destroyed half of it, and stole all the remains.
- Of course, that suggestion had been shot down faster than a Spectral scout.
- With a preliminary scout of the area and a sketch map, we were someway nearer as to understanding where everything was in relation to each other.
- He fancied a scout round Victoria but I told him I preferred Wapping instead.
- I want to have a quick scout round.
- 3(talent scout)cazatalentos (masculine and feminine)
- 4 (at Oxford University) criado (masculine)
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an