Translation of scrum half in Spanish:
- medio melé (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Leigh were put under pressure early on when the Sandbach pack turned over the Leigh ball to enable their scrum half to score wide out.
- The replacement scrum half deftly fly-hacked the ball and chased for his side's eighth.
- And it was the scrum half, whose drop goal separated the sides in the Grand Final last year, who sent in a kick for the next score.
Definition of scrum half in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.