Translation of scrutiny in Spanish:
noun plural -nies
- 1 countable or uncountable (close examination) his methods will not bear close scrutinysus métodos no resistirán un examen rigurosothe report is now under scrutinyel informe está siendo analizado minuciosamenteExample sentences
- In response to all the above-mentioned cases, I published critical scrutinies of Korpi's assertions.
- He might read Michael Buckley's magisterial study of scientific scrutinies of religion ever since the Enlightenment.
- The Hutton and Butler scrutinies called into question whether the obligation was being fully secured.
- 2 countable(British English) (Politics)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.