Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.
- 1.1 (have skirmish) enfrentarse police and demonstrators scuffled hubo una escaramuza entre policías y manifestantesMore example sentences1.2 (move quickly) correr mice scuffling around in the attic ratones correteando por el desván
More example sentences
- The inevitability of globalization was evident even to the demonstrators who scuffled with armed Swiss national police units in seeking to disrupt the proceedings.
- Outside the hotel where the auction took place Tuesday, several protesters scuffled with security guards when they tried to push into the ballroom to block the sales.
- Two campers are scuffling with each other off to one side.
- They scuffled and banged around downstairs for a few minutes, but then they were gone.
- Cole scuffled over, his hands in his pockets and his eyes downcast.
- Then, having lost her nerve already by her mother's harsh words, she scuffled back towards the exit in retreat.