- 1.1 (have skirmish)police and demonstrators scuffledenfrentarse1.2 (move quickly) mice scuffling around in the attichubo una escaramuza entre policías y manifestantesratones correteando por el desvánExample sentences
- They scuffled and banged around downstairs for a few minutes, but then they were gone.
- Cole scuffled over, his hands in his pockets and his eyes downcast.
- Then, having lost her nerve already by her mother's harsh words, she scuffled back towards the exit in retreat.
- The inevitability of globalization was evident even to the demonstrators who scuffled with armed Swiss national police units in seeking to disrupt the proceedings.
- Outside the hotel where the auction took place Tuesday, several protesters scuffled with security guards when they tried to push into the ballroom to block the sales.
- Two campers are scuffling with each other off to one side.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to