- 1.1 (mollusc) caracol (masculine) marinoMore example sentences1.2 (snail fish) liparis (masculine)
More example sentences
- In Thule, the third most important prey by weight was the bottom-living sea snail, Liparis spp.
- Vietnam is home to a sea snail that in the process of constructing its house forms extremely rare orange melo pearls.
- For a while she assisted in his research on the nervous system of a sea snail.
- Waren said that when he first examined the sea snail, the animal's magnetized scales kept sticking to his forceps.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)