- 1.1 (mollusc) caracol (masculine) marinoMore example sentences1.2 (snail fish) liparis (masculine)
More example sentences
- In Thule, the third most important prey by weight was the bottom-living sea snail, Liparis spp.
- Vietnam is home to a sea snail that in the process of constructing its house forms extremely rare orange melo pearls.
- For a while she assisted in his research on the nervous system of a sea snail.
- Waren said that when he first examined the sea snail, the animal's magnetized scales kept sticking to his forceps.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...