Translation of sea snail in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mollusc) caracol (masculine) marinoExample sentences1.2 (snail fish) liparis (masculine)
- In Thule, the third most important prey by weight was the bottom-living sea snail, Liparis spp.
- Vietnam is home to a sea snail that in the process of constructing its house forms extremely rare orange melo pearls.
- For a while she assisted in his research on the nervous system of a sea snail.
- Waren said that when he first examined the sea snail, the animal's magnetized scales kept sticking to his forceps.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.