- 1.1 (in wine, coffee) poso (masculine), concho (masculine) (Chile) , cuncho (masculine) (Colombia)More example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] sedimento (masculine)
More example sentences
- Ideally, red and fortified wines should stand upright for about a week before the event to adjust slowly to the increased temperature and to enable any sediment to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
- There was a lot of sediment at the bottom of the glass, but the wine waiter told us this was a sign of a good wine.
- The sediment will settle in a thick layer at the bottom.
- Areas of overlying sandy sediments were removed to expose the fossiliferous clay.
- The generally immature nature of the palaeosols indicates that most vegetation colonized newly deposited fluvial sediments.
- The proportion of coarse sediment deposited in the plot drains increased with larger storms.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.