- 1.1 (in wine, coffee) poso (masculine), concho (masculine) (Chile) , cuncho (masculine) (Colombia)More example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] sedimento (masculine)
More example sentences
- Ideally, red and fortified wines should stand upright for about a week before the event to adjust slowly to the increased temperature and to enable any sediment to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
- There was a lot of sediment at the bottom of the glass, but the wine waiter told us this was a sign of a good wine.
- The sediment will settle in a thick layer at the bottom.
- Areas of overlying sandy sediments were removed to expose the fossiliferous clay.
- The generally immature nature of the palaeosols indicates that most vegetation colonized newly deposited fluvial sediments.
- The proportion of coarse sediment deposited in the plot drains increased with larger storms.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.