Translation of sediment in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in wine, coffee) poso (masculine), concho (masculine) (Chile) , cuncho (masculine) (Colombia)Example sentences1.2 [Geology/Geología] sedimento (masculine)
- Ideally, red and fortified wines should stand upright for about a week before the event to adjust slowly to the increased temperature and to enable any sediment to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
- There was a lot of sediment at the bottom of the glass, but the wine waiter told us this was a sign of a good wine.
- The sediment will settle in a thick layer at the bottom.
- Areas of overlying sandy sediments were removed to expose the fossiliferous clay.
- The generally immature nature of the palaeosols indicates that most vegetation colonized newly deposited fluvial sediments.
- The proportion of coarse sediment deposited in the plot drains increased with larger storms.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.