Translation of select in Spanish:
- (candidate/team member)you have been selected from over 200 applicantsthe towns were selected at randomha sido usted seleccionado de entre 200 candidatosreductions on selected modelslas ciudades fueron elegidas al azarrebajas en una selección de modelosExample sentences
- Potential students select from available programs, typically within their own cities or states.
- Young teachers felt proud to be appointed and we could select from the best available.
- Two terms of elective subjects follow in which students may select from a wide variety of courses.
- 1.1 (exclusive)(school)1.2 (choice)de éliteExample sentences1.3 (especially chosen)
(group)only the select fewa select audiencesolo los escogidosuna selecta concurrenciaExample sentences
- Karate is no longer just a pastime for a select few, as young and old discover the discipline of martial arts.
- Then again, it would benefit the union if every team, not just a select few, could bid for players.
- Some of Australia's most successful young leaders apply for the fellowship, but only a select few are accepted.
- However, she warned that removing money from a select group of wealthy schools was unlikely to solve the problem.
- There are more select areas of Swindon where they pay nothing at all.
- Aside from its internet offering, the company plans to become a big player in a select area of London.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.