Translation of sentimental in Spanish:
- 1.1 (emotional)(person/movie/song)let's not get sentimental about it
sentimentalno nos pongamos sentimentalesExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (concerning emotions) (usually before noun) it had sentimental value
- Venezuela was chosen as his final destination for sentimental reasons - it's his mother's birthplace and where he grew up.
- ‘All I had was a pink rattle that I kept for sentimental reasons,’ she said.
- I still have a deep sentimental attachment to the union.
tenía (un) valor sentimentala sentimental journey to the town where he was bornun viaje nostálgico a su pueblo natal
- I'm usually not very sentimental about old things that I don't use anymore.
- The film isn't sentimental about death, the propagation of species, or other biological occurrences.
- There is nothing crass or sentimental about these tales.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.